another nice score for 5 bucks torker 16 inch wheel scooter

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
well the bike gods have been smiling upon me this week I scored a coule decent bikes.
one being this scooter for 5 bucks.
it is a torker and it has 16 inch wheels.
I do not know much about these but I feel like 5 bucks and an inner tube which I already had was a decent price.
this thing is like brand new only a few very minor blemishes. I think it is missing some pads but no biggie.
it is going to be my daughters birthday present. I am sure she will enjoy it.

We had 4 or 5 of those BMX scooters around here for the grandkids to ride. They loved em. They grew tired of them after a while and we sold them. Great score tho.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

We had 4 or 5 of those BMX scooters around here for the grandkids to ride. They loved em. They grew tired of them after a while and we sold them. Great score tho.

I know the feeling I was heavily into bmxing as a kid and I had a few of these scooters but they were the 12 inch ones I think they were yo!
my daughter turns 17 and since she cannot drive yet she can have this I am sure she will love it she loved her razor scooter but that thing was too dangerous

Tell ya what I stumbled on for 20 bucks and the grandkids LUVED....a Cycocycle. They literally fought over it and those things are indestructible. A baby elephant could ride it. Highly recommend for kids around 7 or so and up to adult.

Latest posts

Back