Another rider from So Cal jumps into the pool!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, glad to be here. Didn't know that I had a ratrod bike until I showed up at a full boogie vintage ride. Nothing personal, it's just that I ride what I like and don't really worry about titles. Anyway, I was welcomed by the restorers but I definately got the looks with my Klunker-esque tribute bike. It is a 40-ish Prewar Schwinn DX with Hawthorn (I think) dual springer fork, 1980 Sturmey three speed and drum brakes front and rear. The hubs are laced up to old school 26in BMX aluminum rims. The bike also has vintage BMX cruiser aluminum bars and Race-Face aluminum 3-piece cranks, buckskin Parsons springer seat and repop rear rack to keep the back of my T-shirt clean. I have built several bikes and this by far has been my best rider...it just cruises...anyway, glad to be here and I will post some of my other bikes in the future...later, David http://www.flickr.com/photos/7589739@N05/

Welcome to the forum! Lookin forward to seeing the rest of your bikes.

Dennis

south bay checkin in

Iff youre looking for a place to cruise and don't mind a little bit of driving to get ther, then I REALLY suggest Hermosa Beach THIS weekend. U won't be disappointed :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Better(or at least as good but more of them) thongs than Newport can be located in Mission Bay/Beach/PB especially July 4th( and I used to go to Newport every 4th) :D

Back