Another Roadster find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Told the wife I would be a bit late coming home from work and swung thru St Louis real quick after I got off. ( 9 hour round trip :43: ).
Its not often that these pop up in the mid west so it was well worth the tank of gas and my time.
Overall its in "expected" shape. All the nipples have bits of rust and all of the hardware / bolts show rust as well. It will make a good canvas to start a custom....

20150709_220727_resized.jpg

The only problem that I can see with it is if you put one of your laidback seatposts on it, you'll have to use some Romper Stompers as leg extensions. :rockout:

any sort of layback and you get rubbed wrong on the backside!:crazy2:
I actually ride them set up just like this one below and they fit me like a glove. It seems that every time I get one and build it up I sell it within a year......
I am not selling this one!!!!!! ( :rofl: )

2014-12-27 05.14.40_resized.jpg

Wow, that's a long ride! I live in Huntington Beach CA about 15 min. From Santa Ana where most these are from. I pass on these all the time. We'll maybe once or twice a month. They are not great sellers either because of the awkward seating position ( I think). Now that I mention it the last couple I had went out of the state. I did not ship either. In both cases the buyers sent friends to pick them up that were kind of local. Congrats on the find[emoji106]

Latest posts

Back