Another Tall Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just another young trouble maker I guess :shock: ...but you sure did make a super tall bike! Tell your mom you're getting lots of extra points on the bike forum for your tall bike and that should make up for the stuff you did at home. :mrgreen: Gary

B607 said:
Tell your mom you're getting lots of extra points on the bike forum for your tall bike and that should make up for the stuff you did at home. :mrgreen: Gary
Hahaha! :lol:

One of my friends called me yesterday afternoon and wanted to know if I could hang out, I said sure so we met up at this field thats close to our houses but it's owned by a private school so they have security and people patroling it. We couldn't think of anything to do so we rode up to the actual campus of the school when we saw this building that backed up to a hill so the roof was only like 3 feet off the ground, we climbed up on top of the roof then I saw a bench down on the ground and said "we should totally put that bench on the roof" and my friends thought it was a good idea too. We jumped off the roof got the bench then lifted it up on the roof and sat in it while one of my other friends took a picture of it, then he climbed up too so we were all just sitting there then one of my friends says "oh s*** run" so we jumpd off the roof and ran behind some bushes and then this guy came walking over to the building looking at the roof so I booked it out of there and didn't look back then I heard him telling my friends to stop but apparently he didn't see me because I was already a few hundred yards in front of them out in a parking lot but I decided to go back. I walked back and the guy asked if we put that bench up there and my friends and I all looked at eachother and didn't say anything until one of my friends said "yeah we put it up there" then the guy called someone to call the Sheriff and called for more security. Three more security guys came and asked us all for our names, adrress, what school we go to, and some more stufff then took pictures of us, then they made us get the bench down off of the roof and wait until the sheriff came. When the sheriff finaly came he asked us for all our info again then two more cops came who kept telling us this is worse then doing graffiti or carving our names into something (I am still thrying to figure out how moving a bench is worse then graffiti) then they called our parents to come pick us up. My dad wasn't angry because it wasn't that big of a deal but my mom is kind of mad.

bicycleguy said:
then they made us get the bench down off of the roof and wait until the sheriff came.

You could easily have those security guys jobs right now. They actually made you take the bench down? Even though you put it up there, ordering you to do something like climbing up a roof that could have killed or injured you if you slipped off could have cost that school thousands of dollars in lawsuits. You did bad, but did it on your own...the security guys did worse by forcing you back up the roof. If you would have been charged, this would have been your ticket out. :wink: Perry Mason :p

Huh, reading about the trouble you got in, I realised, that my country rocks. The worst case scenario would be taking that bench down and going home :D

It could of happend that way but I think they guy who called the cops over reacted instead of just asking us to take it down. I still don't understand why they sent 3 cops out to take care of it, shouldn't they be doing more important stuff instead of busting three kids who put a bench on a roof. :roll:

Dude, I'm a Dad...My boy is only 7...From what you said, it sounds like you and your pals are ok...Just kids. :mrgreen: BUT as us "grown-ups" see it, we've got to "nip it in the bud"...If we don't hammer you NOW...you might end up setting fire to the school or something LATER...Remember: adults are only humans! We over-react too! :wink: We all want our kids to do better than we did...I know that's alot of pressure on you guys, but that's the way it is...So keep "your nose clean" and do some extra chores around the house to chill out your Mom...As for me, you're OK! :mrgreen:
Ps. If you were my kid, and this was the worst thing you've done...........I'd count myself blessed! :wink:

Latest posts

Back