anouther guy from Wichita

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had been playing around with bikes for a few years now, but after my one of my best friends died back in November it's all I do to keep my mind off of anything and everything. I kind of snuck up on me. I would find some old bikes fix em up, sell them, find more, and so on. It was hard for me to let them go, I miss some of them, but it was my plan to stop when I got my dream bike. That dream has changed a few times. I ride a 24" spaceliner with the springer forks, it is missing the tank, and will prob never have one, its seat was shot so it has the wrong seat, I put apes on it so I could ride it. The problem is it never stoped for me, I have around 15 bikes some just broke down to parts others ready to ride. I also have a stack of girls frames no one wants.

well.. its a place to start... get a big trash bag .. add 3 bikes various parts.. shake .. toss..and run over
with a car twice... then pull it from the bag.. ride it like it stolen

Welcome from Haysville!

Im assuming since you've been into bikes you know about the Coasters? if not...http://www.coastersbicycleclub.com

Very active club with a bunch of events on the calendar, check it out.

As far as those women's frames... you never know. I just acquired an Indian Princess ladies frame to build up for my wife. I already have and Indian Scout men's bike so now we will have a matching pair!

The spring swapmeet (Midwest bicycle swapmeet) is a good place to get rid of some parts or complete bikes too.

yeah I went to the last swap meet. showed up with 3 bikes and 3 frames. I went home with 6 bikes and 5 frames

Gonzo Adonis said:
yeah I went to the last swap meet. showed up with 3 bikes and 3 frames. I went home with 6 bikes and 5 frames
i was missing 6 bikes. and 5 frames from that show... hmmmmmm :lol:

I was wondering who left all that sweet stuff in the free pile by the crapper

Latest posts

Back