Anti-Tweed Ride (Photos Added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you heard? Tweed rides are the latest, greatest thing. Cyclists get all dressed up in tweed and go for a ride just like the cyclists of old. Google "tweed ride" and you'll get 168,000 results. It's the latest trend in cycling!
But since when do we follow trends?

Announcing the first ever Anti-Tweed Ride at the Thursday Night Pub Pedal, April 29th, Wichita, KS.
NO TWEED! Anything else goes like wedding gowns, prom dresses, pant suits, leisure suits, seersucker suits, tuxedos. polyester, spandex & fur or whatever non tweed dress-up clothing that makes you look Marvelous.
Think of it as, Funky Formal night or Wear Yer Sunday Go Ta Meet'n Clothes Night or Prom Night. Dress up in you Sunday Best whether it's Fine or Funky just as long as it's not in tweed. More info here.
Don't forget the hat!
2010_Anti_Tweed_Ride.gif

Re: Anti-Tweed Ride

i laughed so hard when i saw this. good for you they are an ok group i guess but i agree it is a bit silly. i am just not that kool to roll with them. i thought of another idea for a ride but the name might get censored here. how about a WEED RIDE where everyone dresses up with dred lock wigs and rasta everything. no?

karfer67 said:
i laughed so hard when i saw this. good for you they are an ok group i guess but i agree it is a bit silly. i am just not that kool to roll with them. i thought of another idea for a ride but the name might get censored here. how about a WEED RIDE where everyone dresses up with dred lock wigs and rasta everything. no?
You would HAVE to get one of these.
2pri3hj.jpg

e5pnro.jpg

161lq83.jpg

hmmmmmmmm.....anti-tweed ride! wife beaters,mullets,and pbr!!!
im in :mrgreen:
and ill make sure i ride my elgin just to confuse the guys on new bikes trying to be 'old timey' :lol:

sensor said:
hmmmmmmmm.....anti-tweed ride! wife beaters,mullets,and pbr!!!
im in :mrgreen:
and ill make sure i ride my elgin just to confuse the guys on new bikes trying to be 'old timey' :lol:

That would make more sense but the pub peddlers have been wanting to do a "formal night" so this was just me putting a spin on it.

DRAG races..... yes you know where this is going!

Back