Any Michigan Guys need a Car? Muscle Car?-New low price.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
RIght now im selling some cars for my dad...If i sell for a certain point over his minimum, I get some money for college (and of course spending moneys!)

1971 Chevrolet C-20 PROJECT Truck
58962346.jpg

1985 Chrysler 5th Avenue-SUPER 80s LUXURY
4bfee37b.jpg

How about a Camaro?

1979 Camaro Z-28...NOT stock. Balanced and Blueprinted 408 with a 4/11 rear gear. Street/Strip Tranny

No pictures

Re: Any Michigan Guys need a Car? Project Truck? Muscle Car?

Where in Michigan? My son needs a first car. That silver Dodge looks like it would fit the bill.

Mike

Need this car gone, Just hit some trouble on ebay...Some guy in france "Never Received his jersey"
Gotta send a refund :?

Still working on cleaning the interior. Leather is in good shape, Needs conditioning to really be perfect. No Rips or tears. Carpet is decent, Its the deep carpet. Sagging headliner, Of course. The only problem I have seen with the car is the sagging headliner. Tires Still have tons of life left.

$3000 OBO

Highest production numbers of this Model, Also first cheapest of the Model.
IMG_4050.jpg

IMG_4053.jpg

Photobucket isnt behaving, More pictures later.

ANYONE NEED MOPAR PARTS? HIT ME UP. IM SELLING MY UNCLES LEFT OVER PARTS FROM HIS RESTORATIONS

That AMC Eagle next to the truck isn't for sale is it?

outskirtscustoms said:

AMC Concord...Wish it was an Eagle.

No, it is not...im sorry. My father believes its much cooler than any car he owns :roll:

TheFlyingDingo said:
outskirtscustoms said:

AMC Concord...Wish it was an Eagle.

No, it is not...im sorry. My father believes its much cooler than any car he owns :roll:

Can't say I blame him. I had a chance to buy a AMC Spirit but I passed on it. Too much wrong with it. Now I kinda wish I had.

Since you all are posting AMC's on every thread, I thought I'd mention that a high school friend had one of these w/a V-8.

1972%20Hornet%20SST%20PR%20Photo.jpg

If more people had known how quick and smooth handling these were, AMC might have been around a little longer.

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
Apparently its AMC Night.
That was me :oops: :mrgreen:
and me. :oops: :roll:

The truck is being sold, Someone is coming from lansing to pick the whole thing up. I guess all she needs is an alternator bracket, but shes taking the whole truck. Cool beans.

As for the 5th avenue, We cant seem to sell it. My dad overpaid for it. Its definalty worth what we are asking for it, but it just wont go super quick, so we are putting plates on it and advertising it a bit.

$2400! (OBO)

Good first car, also a good daily driver.

As for the camaro, We gotta get pictures of it to say goodbye finally...

Latest posts

Back