Any Rat Rodders Own Classic Cars? Need any parts?!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I have had this stuff piling up since January and I have only been able to sell some of it due to my lack of time. This past semester was torture, thank the good Lord it is finally over. With that said, I need to move these parts out of here and quickly and to do that, I've gone straight to eBay. Here is what I have listed so far, and EVERYTHING is starting UNDER $25! I'm letting capitalism take over and what they sell for is what they sell for. NO RESERVE ON ANYTHING! I'll be listing parts for DAYS! I have parts for '52-'54 Chevy, '72-73 Mercury Montego GT, MX, and '72-'76 Torino and Ranchero, '64 Dodge Polara 500, '65-'66 Galaxie 500, 1950 Desoto, and more! Plus, I'll be listing automotive collectibles such as vintage ads, diecast cars, dealer advertising such as emblems or keychains, you never know what I might have. Lets bring out the bidders, I can use the money and somebody can use these parts!

After I post this, I'll be getting a steering column ready to sell, it's for 1972-1976 Ford Torinos, Mercury Montegos, and Ford Rancheros. It may also fit the Cougars and T-Birds but I'm not sure.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/hoopnut3055...e=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Latest posts

Back