Any Vintage Porsche nuts out there

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Just picked up a few of these, well about 300 actually. NIB. Printed in Germany in 1982. The LP has engine & Racing sounds for each car as well as commentary with the Dr.

Hopefully its good E-bay material

DSCN0004.jpg

DSCN0005.jpg

DSCN0006.jpg

Kewl stuff, on vinyl even!

Ive never owned one, but I have driven a 911, 914, 928 and a 924 turbo.

Cool weird story about the 924 turbo... my Mom worked at a VW dealership back in the day, and they Bought the 924 from another dealer from western Kansas, apparently the 924 used to be owned by the Sherriff. Well my Mom had to go get the car and drive it back. On the way back to Wichita she gassed it up and noticed a wire hanging from underneath the car, so she had the mechanic check it out... I guess it was several sticks of dynamite wired together as a bomb. Apparently the Sherriff had a few enemies ??? :lol:

The bomb was disarmed and removed by the local PD, and she went ahead and drove it home... :roll: never said my Mom was sane! :shock:

The only cool Porsche story i have is when a friend asked me to ride with him down to mass to pick up his vintage 911s. I was about 19yrs old. We drove his Audi 2+ hours down from NH. He jumped in the Porsche, I took the Audi. After merging onto the highway i never saw him again until his driveway........

Latest posts

Back