Anybody drink Dr. Pepper From Glass Bottles? I need caps

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey Guys...I need some Dr. Pepper caps for some projects im working on. All i can find is beer and coca cola...i dont drink those...so does anyone have some caps to spare? the metal caps...please

ill pay shipping or trade you some parts!

dont know if this should have gone in the wanted section

If you contact your local bottling company and tell them about your project they might send you some swag.

udallcustombikes said:
I hit up the Lone Star Beer Brewery to get some stuff for a bike I have in my head. They sent me 50+ unused labels and 20 or so unpressed caps.
Thats pretty freaking awesome.

Did you describe the bike? or just tell them that you were building a bike and wanted some stuff...

I just told them I was wanting to build a Lone Star tribute bike and what did they have that they could send me. So far I have been through three frames, a trike rear end (all of it sold of to fund other builds). So it sits on the back burner. Jezusjones made me an unsolicited headbadge when he was getting started up so he could get some practice in. The bike will get built when the right starter comes around again.

Latest posts

Back