Anybody Mess with Kawi Triples ??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i had a 250 triple as a teenager in the bay area.a friend helped me make a custom manifold and i ran a lake box injection carb on it with stinger exhaust.we extended the swingarm 4 inches to try and keep the front wheel down,but it didn't work 100%.it was wicked fast and when you hit 5 grand on the tach,it was time to hold on tight.i got so many tickets with it,i had to get rid of it before i lost my license.if you could find one even close to stock,jump on it.most the 250's weren't considered collectible because everyone wanted the bigger triples.the tables are turned now in my opinion.

island schwinn said:
i had a 250 triple as a teenager in the bay area.a friend helped me make a custom manifold and i ran a lake box injection carb on it with stinger exhaust.we extended the swingarm 4 inches to try and keep the front wheel down,but it didn't work 100%.it was wicked fast and when you hit 5 grand on the tach,it was time to hold on tight.i got so many tickets with it,i had to get rid of it before i lost my license.if you could find one even close to stock,jump on it.most the 250's weren't considered collectible because everyone wanted the bigger triples.the tables are turned now in my opinion.
8)

Latest posts

Back