Anybody Need anything Vintage? Computers-Skateboard-Magazine

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I cant keep this stuff around anymore-I might be moving soon.

Apple Computers-
1988 up to 1999
Tons of documentation-I cannot Include the harddrives though-personal request from the person i got them from.

Rolling Stone Mags
1980-1988
See this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=34119
most of these are in great shape. Ask me anything about them.

Duraflex Skateboard?
IMG_2990.jpg

Some collectors cars-hot wheels size, but not hotwheels(but i do have a couple for sale!)

And theres some not so vintage stuff-
Some cameras:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=34198
A Cell Phone
Collectible cars
Sirius Stiletto 10 and another Vehicle Setup
complete...i paid a good price for this stuff...thanks for the mark-up walmart!

and a ton of other stuff i cant remember!

Heres the stuff
IMG_3078.jpg

The indy car is actually autographed. I dont even know where i got this.
The detroit Tigers car is out of the package...I pulled my collection out and this got ripped open somehow.
The matchbox car's box is open
And the McDonalds car...I dont even know why i have this. I dislike Mcdonalds. I have not eaten it in 6 years. Dunno why.

IMG_3080.jpg

I am collecting the deloreans. Never had a chance to put the extras on ebay.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND A SILVER AND A MOVIE DELOREAN. THATS THE ONLY TWO I NEED!

I saw a few silver on ebay and some place called KMJ Diecast Store for $8.88, also other than the Japanese Hot Wheels Mattel will have Back to the Future DeLorean scheduled for next year for the US according to Hollywood diecast website and seems that KITT from Knight Rider will be too.

TheFlyingDingo said:
icyuod2 said:
how much for the board?
Make an offer

I find tons of gold and black deloreans. Right now i have the Ecto 1...only one though.

my gradfather always used to say.......

"i can't be the buyer and the seller.
if that were the case i'd just keep it." :)

btw, it would be canada bound.

i'd love to have it and it is a great price, but i think by the time i pay tax and duty on my end
it will prove to be a very expensive skateboard.

thx bud

Pics of the Stockrods and the Racing Champions one also a price :wink: Any other cars too :?:

Hey Dingo you wouldn't happen to like Dale Earnhardt Sr. collectibles would you? I have three Dale Sr. cars I would get rid of for something. I also remember you having those 22" tires. Right now I'm broke but if you want to work a trade PM me.

TheFlyingDingo said:
IM trying to get rid of stuff. Dont collect anything nascar, most of the stuff i have was gifts.

Same here, only time I buy stuff is when it's dirt cheap and I think I can turn a buck on it. These I've owned for years, I was a big Earnhardt fan and had most everything that was produced, after his death I sold 99% of the collection just because people went nuts and prices were good. But still have a few.

Latest posts

Back