Anyone collect HOT WHEELS here?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. Me too. Market is really soft for hot wheels right now I guess.

Let me know what you guys have for cars, I am always looking for Hot Wheels! I currently have over 300 of them.

View my post in the trade section. I have 100s that aren't pictured as well

I collect Hot Wheels and Matchbox Lesney's! :D Here's my latest custom HW: A Pro-Stock Chevy Vega 8)

IMG_0232_zps10e69d1f.jpg

I love these things! :mrgreen:

That's a really cool Vega dude! I'm currently rebuilding a vintage Lesney VW van that used to be a camper but I'm making it into a drag van with no "barn doors" on the side and a big blown motor mounted right in the center of it! I'll be posting some pics of the build. 8)

Redd said:
That's a really cool Vega dude! I'm currently rebuilding a vintage Lesney VW van that used to be a camper but I'm making it into a drag van with no "barn doors" on the side and a big blown motor mounted right in the center of it! I'll be posting some pics of the build. 8)

Thanks! :D :D I'd like to see that VW...sounds cool! :mrgreen: I have about 5 or 6 Lesney's that I have to restore/customize this summer :wink: It's too cold to paint here :roll:

Latest posts

Back