ArcoNL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys!

I'm Arco, 30 years old and living in the Netherlands. I have been following the RRB forum for a couple of years now and it's time to start participating. I own a bike shop in the south of NL, I sell bikes, parts and do a lot of maintanance and repair work. I am not here on commercial grounds, but the rat rods are a hobby of mine.

I will take some pics of my rides when I have a little more time!

Greetings Arco

Thanks Luke!

1175632_333838820083984_90504119_n.jpg

Me on my green customized fatbike, my buddy on his custom beachcruiser and the guy taking the picture on my townie... He has got himself a nice Project 346 cruiser he picked up today... Guess he has been infected with the bike virus... ;-)

Out here these kind of bikes are really uncommen, most people around here have never seen anything like this. I am Always jealous when I see the finds you guys do in old barn and at the scrapyards... Dutch bikes are much different than your cruisers...

I really like the rusty old look of some of the bikes here, but for me it makes more sense to build new stuff... Getting old parts is virtually impossible here, and importing from the states costs a fortune... Most usa located sellers won't even ship to europe...

Maybe this forum is a nice start for trading some stuff :) I have got loads of old european stuff that nobody values here haha...

Latest posts

Back