Are the Firmstrong Rebel and the Micargi Prada big enough?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I am deciding between a few bicycles for my electric conversion.
The Firmstrong Rebel Cruiser and the Micargi Prado. My first worry is that these bikes arent as big as i think. Ever since I found out how small a schwinn stingray was I have been skeptical of the size of some of these bikes. So if anybody has a picture of themselves riding on one of these models please post it or direct me to it. (or if you know where to find a picture of someone riding one) Or if you can kinda explain the feel of it that's cool too.

I want the bike to be bigger than a conventional bike but it doesn't need to be as big as those choppersus bikes with the super fat rear tires. I am looking for something that is a tad closer to the proportions of a Rider on a motorcycle. The problem is everybody likes to show off their nice looking bikes without any riders on the bikes so its hard for me to understand the size of the bikes when looking at pics.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

if you do a bit of mesuring on the pictures using the 26" wheel as a reference you can get an idea of the size....

Latest posts

Back