Are you in?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Awesome

👑 Lord of Irrelevance
Staff member
Admin
Pro Member
Reaction score
Whatcha thinking about building

104po2.jpg

I already planned on a muscle type bike, drag themed, using one of the many many WaLmArT 20" frames I have acquired

Wheelie bar, maybe handleborks

But now I probably have to light a fire under my neighbor as he wanted me to build his kid a MTB at some point. He was thinking spring. No time like the present

Oh you know I'm gonna build a exaggerated time trials bike in the Skinny class. (I heard it's the newest thing and I'm all about the fashion...) Still working on a good name/theme tho...
Maybe a faux sponsored bike...

Oh you know I'm gonna build a exaggerated time trials bike in the Skinny class. (I heard it's the newest thing and I'm all about the fashion...) Still working on a good name/theme tho...
oooh, that's righteously admissible.
buttcheck.0.jpg

I making something to create art with while riding. One piece of chalk lasts over a mile.
chalk-trail-feature.jpg

This:
  • This is not a build-off for your everyday cruiser, perfect restoration, or your ride to the shops bikes... This is for bikes that are meant to be ridden hard and fast, jumped, skidded and abused in an off road setting!
I'll probably have three builds in the ORB class, with two BMX conversion frames currently at the ready to start and the Nishiki Alien Resurrection. Time to order wheelgoods again for BMX conversion builds...

I hope it includes a big dark helmet

1664118552715.png
1664118628323.png

View attachment 210595
Skinny tire with this raliegh colt. It'll be inspired by the The Reverend Horton Heat.
I’m not sure how you will accomplish that, but I remember the reverend well.

“ To hide her potty mouth she yanks her skirt above her head,
Now the whole 7th Fleet is checking out her spread! “

It looks like I’m not gonna get started on anything until the fake Jaguar is (more or less) reassembled. This is gonna be my first major frame job on a car.

At the very least I have to rebuild the frame, roll it back in the garage, and get the body back on it loosely. Then I can work on it in the garage at my leisure.

Also I don’t have to do any of the superstructure frame. (safety hoops and roll bars.) That will come after I have the body in place on the prepared frame. Until that happens it’s impossible to take the measurements.

There’s no timetable on that, so once the car is back in the garage I can work on the contest bike. It just has to be back in the garage.

Latest posts

Back