ATTN: N.E. Rat Rodders! June 15th In Cambridge - Ride & Rock

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
*****Event cancelled due to lack of interest*****

Ok guys, here's the deal. Brian (Stickit) and I are planning this event for the summer. We plan to head down to the Cambridge/Boston area in the early afternoon. We can meet up with who ever else wants to come. We are gonna ride our bikes, eat lots of food, have some amber colored beverages, and interect with the locals. Then, when the night falls, we are gonna hit The Sinclair and watch Atlas Genius play.

Who is Atlas Genius? They are a pretty darn good rock band from Au. I saw them last year when they opened up for Silversun Pickups. Nothing overly heavy, just a good, solid, and fun band. It's an 18+ show and tickets are like $15 in advance. I highly reccomend buying in advance because it will sell out. Plus, then you can't wuss out because your wife wants to take you shopping at the outlet malls instead. :lol:

So mark the day on your schedule! See you in the summer!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01004A38C10DC6BB?brand=sinclair

Re: ATTN: N.E. Rat Rodders! June 15th In Cambridge - Ride & Rock

First I saw if it is the cancel.

I can't go, though either. Baseball and/or Germany again for work.

Re: ATTN: N.E. Rat Rodders! June 15th In Cambridge - Ride & Rock

Geez Skip ,baseball in Germany ? Really? I couldn't go cause the wife wants to go shopping.
No really, Dan, I saw the posting but I wasn't gonna make it for some reason.
Sorry ,buddy. ...Stevil

Latest posts

Back