B F Goodrich girls skiptooth

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evidently word is getting around my small town that I'm the one to talk to about old bikes. I had a guy stop by my old job asking for me, and my old boss messaged me and told me a guy had been asking for me about some bikes he had. Well I tracked down the guy and the bikes he showed me at first was worth maybe the sum of the parts, nothing to write home about. lol Then he said he had he had an old bike he might part with, I was thinking anything has to be better then what he had showed me so far. And it was way better. He pulls out a 40s girls BF Goodrich skiptooth bike saying he would take $50 for it. Which ain't bad for the age and condition but hey my bike budget has been next to nothing lately. I asked if he done any trading, he asked if I had any guitars or mopeds. I just happen to had project 2 QT50s in my yard that I hadn't touch since I got them a year ago. Loaded them up today and went to the guys house, I ended up with 2 3speed parts bikes a mid weight girls cruiser (that I will probably sell to a woman that been looking for a yard art bike) And the newest addition to my collection. A 40s Girls BF Goodrich skiptooth.
Have the original rim for the front

3rd skiptooth in my collection

Love the BFG headbadges

Cool headlight that needs the lens

Never seen a neck like this on a schwinn

Latest posts

Back