Bad Delivering On Video

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The horror delivery storys I could tell yas from the guys on the MOPAR site...

The most memorable was the NOS gas tank that arrived CRUSHED...like it was run over by the truck or a forklift.

It was funny looking and sad at the same time.(he posted a pic of it) YES he was MAD!

Does anybody take any pride in thier work anymore?

Wow, the guys I know say that all the time that people don't care about their work anymore and one of them should know because he has a 59 Fury that was so rusted that no one would ever want restore it but since he has is own auto dismantling business in Ca with a nice yard full of Antique/Vintage cars & parts to help him he is able to do it.

Sorry posting in the wrong section, Thanks to the one that moved it here for me.

I used yo get bad hard drives all the time. until I saw the fedex guy bowling em the 25 feet across the porch from the driweay to the door.. :x

Another antique dealer I have worked with has a friend that used to work in the postal service. To mark "Fragile" on a box simply means to punt the package and not pass. They just throw them in the truck. I went to ship some antique NOMA bubble lights and a Komet hub for a member here. I specifically shipped the hub first...I knew they would pile on each other and I was right. I would rather the hub be on the bottom. Just that much more of a chance the lights would survive. They did.

CRUSHED a gas tank? HOW THE !^(* DO YOU DO THAT?! Mad? I wouldn't be mad, I'd be a psycopath and tempted to sue.

I used to work at an Auto Parts place with UPS deliveries every day.

One day Tony backed in and opened the truck back door,and a sickening sweet smell came wafting out.

It was Embalming Fluid destined for the local Funeral Home tossed in at the bottom of the pile.

He was out sick for a coupla days after breathing that all day.

I never forgot that smell.

Latest posts

Back