bad newsboy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear of your experience. In 2009 or 10 I ordered a new bike from them. It had some scratches from shipping and I had to remount the tires, but nothing like you experienced.
PM me your address and I will send you one of my old school headbadge decals to finish it off, on the house.
Thank you so much I think I've found friends for life. you guys are the greatest you listened when no one would. I feel so much better just knowing I can vent my frustrations here and actually feel comfortable doing so .my address is 430 dogwood acres rd.bumpass va.23024 thank you for the head badge that's how I remember worksman as s child.

I just seen a abandoned mine turned into a bicycle park 17 miles of trail underground! Where is this park? It stays a constant 60 degrees 24 dollars for a half day medical staff on site really cool seen on good morning America

When I'm done with my dream bike I am paying the 20 bucks so you guys can see it just to complicated doing the URL way I am computer illiterate lol? I can shop like a pro online but that's it

I set up a free account on photobucket, & I copy/paste the IMG link of a photo right into the body of my posts. There are 4 ways to share photos there (to the right of an uploaded photo) by copying & pasting links. Super easy (& free) once you have it down.

slideshow
here's a try with the pics

The pics don't do justice as you can see black sharpie .already covered most scratches should of waited and took pics before I covered up that's bate metal showing by head tube and deep surface rust on rims I wish I had HD camera then you could see what I see

I set up a free account on photobucket, & I copy/paste the IMG link of a photo right into the body of my posts. There are 4 ways to share photos there (to the right of an uploaded photo) by copying & pasting links. Super easy (& free) once you have it down.
I finally got it check it out tell me what u think

Sorry to hear of your experience. In 2009 or 10 I ordered a new bike from them. It had some scratches from shipping and I had to remount the tires, but nothing like you experienced.
PM me your address and I will send you one of my old school headbadge decals to finish it off, on the house.
Thank you for the head badge looks awesome!

400 bucks is a lot for some Walmart quality finish, but at that point id just have ridden it. I wouldn't bother painting it or powder coating. looked good enough for me to ride. not 400$ good but...

I'd just buy a frame from ind-chuckz,

http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/worksman-inb-frame-fork.91061/

and build it up with some wheels and tires I like, probably for a couple hundred less than the new one when it's all said and done. Paint job included.

I'd go with a 2 speed automatic w coaster brake, big seat and apes.
Front drum brake with tires to match the paint color.

I didn't go powder coat I just sand the heck out!of it and used tuff coat metalic silver I'm a spray can I'm tooting my horn but it turned out .... good Mr Moore supplied me I cool ... head badge to top it off! This place is like magic very thoughtful and in formative eventually I'll redo everything going with a Worksman Humvee build. heavy duty like nobodies business ,massive forks, 10gauge spokes, 3 inch tires. I have a lot of ideas swimming around in my head

I didn't go powder coat I just sand the heck out!of it and used tuff coat metalic silver I'm a spray can I'm tooting my horn but it turned out .... good Mr Moore supplied me I cool ... head badge to top it off! This place is like magic very thoughtful and in formative eventually I'll redo everything going with a Worksman Humvee build. heavy duty like nobodies business ,massive forks, 10gauge spokes, 3 inch tires. I have a lot of ideas swimming around in my head
Sounds awesome!

Luke.

Latest posts

Back