Bad Weather

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've been watching the news and things don't look good for central US. Hope nobody from here has suffer any loss because of the tornado.

News is saying 3 tornados on the ground west of st louis headed this way .... im about an hour east of there, time to duck and cover, theyre predicting worse weather a bit later too.

Hope everyone holds on and makes it through !!!

CCR said:
News is saying 3 tornados on the ground west of st louis headed this way .... im about an hour east of there, time to duck and cover, theyre predicting worse weather a bit later too.

Hope everyone holds on and makes it through !!!
Hang in there Bro. Our prayers are with you.

i'll probably find out how bad its going to get in about an hour or so it sounds, the earlier stuff passed over us without much event. but im hearing 4.5" hail, tornado touchdowns and rain to boot on the way. sad thing is my pizza will probably be ready for pick up in the middle of it :roll:

stay safe everybody !!!

me and mine are fine and dandy, pizza is half gone and managed to find a couple burgers and some strawberry shortcake too :) got windy and rained a bunch, other than another tree limb to get rid of and a piece of fascia on the house i think we escaped far better than some others did, hope all are well, i know a lot of others had it much worse than we did.

Good for you. Weird stuff going on all around the world. Here in Puerto Rico, we've been having a lot of little earthquakes and hurricane season is coming up.

Latest posts

Back