Been here for a while, just getting involved...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im a custom painter and pinstriper, former motorcycle drag racer, hotrod enthusiast, bike rider and builder, old stuff collector, creator of cool stuff. Always looking for cool bikes, and always have some for sale. Just got internet, so Ill be here a lot. Thanks for having me...

Jim

Mostly diamond frames here, but some of the old bikes are cool! Back in the time when there where different small brands being manufactured more locally. Nowadays it seems most things being made, bikes and other, are manufactured in the same big factories abroad, the smaller brands have disappeared and the ones that remain all look like each other. But hey, all the more reason to customize! :)

WOW.. :shock: .. I am lovin' your work..those bowling pins are sooooooo cool..Welcome !!
BattenKustoms said:
Sure I have some pics...here is my photobucket. I have tons more pics that I havent gotten around to uploading, but this is a decent sample. Keep in mind, some items are finished, some arent.

Jim

http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x42 ... %20Batten/

Hey thanks old school 64. Those pins were the trophies for a recent car show here. The best of show trophy was a head off of something, welded to a flywheel off of something. Candy painted, lettered, and pinstriped. Im always looking for bowling pins, even if they arent perfect. Thanks for the compliments. If you want something striped or painted, let me know!

Jim

Back