Been there and done that

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes its good to see where someone came from :wink: The bike was a 750 honda on a ridgid frame total build. the cars were ones I had and built...some just a change like clip the frontend..some like the black 32 ford hiboy was all from parts . did everything but paint and interior....3 months start to finish. If you tell a person how to brush their teeth ...make sure he is not a dentist. :roll: :roll:

007.jpg

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Easter egg paint...lets see I have a yellow house a yellow motorcycle ...a yellow truck...Must be a signature color.
As for what i did ... I was a union bricklayer for the first 15 years of my work life and then did 22 years as a Houston police officer. now im unemployed for 2 1/2 years yahoooooo!!!! and loving it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember that chopper....that thing was sweet.

Didn't you bring it to our house in Clute one time and my Dad rode it and it ran out of gas?

They are really weird to drive at night because all the windows are flat and headlights reflect off of each other . makes you think cars are coming from everywhere. The 37 was my favorite...never let me down and ran pretty good ...all had chevy motors with auto and most were airconditioned.

maddogrider said:
Wow a brick layin cop i bet tossin a brick at a crack head would be better than tazeing them. :lol:
that is funny because one night early in my career i had my first guy run. I chased him for a block when his adrenlin and my weight became a problem and i noticed i wasnt going to catch him. I threw my flashlight at him and just barely missed his head. the the realization of i would have been in prision if it had hit him got me . i didnt throw it again.

Rat Rod said:
I remember that chopper....that thing was sweet.

Didn't you bring it to our house in Clute one time and my Dad rode it and it ran out of gas?
Yeah you were pretty young. He kept it for a while till i sold it.

Rat Rod said:
Did it have skulls on the tank?

Amazing what you can remember when you were 5...ha ha!
Yeah it said samuari on one side and had a big knife on the other . the skulls were on the top. Painted by an old bandito.

maddogrider said:
So you gonna sell that color flow and do a T bucket with the new Chevy 572 crate engine? Always wanted a big block T bucket
i tried a couple years back. Bought a 56 chevy panel wagon with a big block. Hooked up everything did an interior and all i had left was to hook up the rearend. when i started i felt like it should have had a 4 bar and i should have put it in when i had the frame off and got mad and sold it on ebay.
Tbuckets are fine for around town but at anything over 50 they blow your head off. We use to go to the national streetrod run every year in Louisville ky and in a tbucket you would die. They are light and kinda squirrley with any motor at all.

This one was my favorite...

005.jpg

I drove behind that thing for about 1000 miles one summer from Houston up to Iowa.

Only problem was that I was driving a ragged out 67 Chevelle with no AC, exhaust broken off at the headers and a dead rat in the kick panel. :shock:

That was a trip I'll never forget...LOL!

Latest posts

Back