Bell Bicycle Motocross conversion kit on it's way.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I was searching for motocross bars on eBay to put on another klunker for my klunker fleet, and I came across this handlebar. Very surprised it was in it's original packaging, then I looked what else was in the packaging and thought it was pretty cool. Made a bid and won it. I'd never seen anything like this before. I'll take closer photos when I get it.

KGrHqZlIFGosSQm5BRrjoe4by60_57.jpg

I keep seeing a boxed version of these "MX kits" go up on ebay, they always want crazy money but you never see them sell. I would buy one too if the price was right. Nice bars !!!

Yeah, Steve sent me that link after I showed him what I got, but seeing as this is an original set all together I'm thinking I might sell it to a collector and buy some bars I won't feel bad about taking out of the package, haha.

If the guy I got it from had made a better eBay auction these might have gotten some attention, but it worked out for me! haha

I don't have a clue what those kits are worth, just know what I would pay ... hope you can sell it for enough to get some of Al's Rapid Transit KOS bars though, those would be a nice substitute :)

CCR said:
I don't have a clue what those kits are worth, just know what I would pay ... hope you can sell it for enough to get some of Al's Rapid Transit KOS bars though, those would be a nice substitute :)

Those are sweet bars, I'd have to actually build something nice to put those on!

Back