bell crank for shimano nexus 3speed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry for this question...I'm sure it's been asked already...I have a nirve wheel with a shimano nexus SG-3C41 3intern 3speed hub. Unfortunately it didn't come with the shifter,bell crank,cables,etc..so my question is can a "Nexus SL-3S35 3-speed Revo bell crank" or "Nexus SL-3S42 3-speed Revo Bell crank" fit this hub?? Or is there an updated version bell crank that would work.

thanks,
tatu4lyfe

They look to be the same. Check and see if there is a model number on your hub. More than like buy the one that corresponds. If there is a "30" or "3 something" then buy the first one.

I tried to find a bell crank for my hub,but i can't seem to find one except the two that i mentioned. Thanks though for your help...but if you have anymore info on where i can get a bell crank for my hub that would be great!!

Thanks again,
tatu4lyfe

I just checked my wheel again and there's no part number on it..The only thing that's on the hub is the name "shimano nexus intern3" and SG-3C41.

Thanks cman for the help

tatu4lyfe said:
I just checked my wheel again and there's no part number on it..The only thing that's on the hub is the name "shimano nexus intern3" and SG-3C41.

Thanks cman for the help

Sorry I didn't read your first post thoroughly. Model number is SG-3c41 so I would order Nexus SL-3S42. If you order through your Local Bike Shop(LBS), they may know or will return the part if it doesn't work.

if you search your hub model # on amazon and then look at the shifter model #'s on amazon, it looks like first shifter # is the one on the hub (*** i dont know how accurate the photos are though ***)

i do know i had a nexus 4 (discontinued hub) and though there were 3 different shifters the all worked, the differences were 1 was plastic, 1 was aluminum and 1 was polished. but that hub used a standard cassttte joint though

Latest posts

Back