Berrien Springs MI Swap Meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would help Jimbo out on the Rat....Sounds like a ton of locals are coming with loads of bikes and parts.
His shop is a must see just north of South Bend

Come to the bicycle swap meet, June 15,16, 17, at JIMS VINTAGE BICYCLES 6656 S M139, BERRIEN SPRINGS MI 49103. FREE camping, bon fire every night, Evil Jimbrowski, jumps the fire, and does daring tricks on the vintage bone crusher(high wheeler). Many vintage bicycles to enjoy. Ice cream truck, food cart, bicycle vendors, parts, restored beauties. Take a trip back in time with a closeup viewing of the 1898 shaft driven Columbia. Meet and greet the dummy "shoeless George" and have your photograph taken with him

Come out and enjoy your fathers day the way you really want to....

Is anyone going? It just north of Southbend IN.

A few bikes that I am taking to get rid of

schwinn green phantom
schwinn B6
schwinn cycle truck
schwinn hornet
3 schwinn spit fires
schwinn 20'' dx
schwinn 20'' tank bike
52'' high wheel bike
schwinn straight bar with og tank

a Ton of parts and as many more bikes that I can fit in truck and trailer

Rick

I'd bring more if it wasn't so far from me and I could justify the trailer. Whatever fits in a station wagon is going! More parts than completes. Prewar/Balloon/MW stuff.

I should sleep on the ground too.. save room for more bike parts instead of the tent :mrgreen:

Here are a few pics of what you missed, show was small but loaded with fun and great deals

ef993ce1.jpg

76fca083.jpg

9673ca95.jpg

52ab6417.jpg

963e8ba7.jpg

Latest posts

Back