Bianchi a Jaguar a OCC a I Ped bike & old HK II Gary Fisher a good day

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I found this stuff at a local Flea market today except Jaguar was delivered to me by a friend. He picked it up for me form the 80 year old lady that owned it. The Gary fisher bike Ive had for a while I just cant find any real information on it. Any Information on the Gary fisher / value on the Gary Fisher would be appriciated.

All Campy parts I can lift this with one finger !
DSC07894_zps44bc4d98.jpg

I Ped 6 speed Band Brake folding bike ..
DSC07897_zps49e143f9.jpg

DSC07903_zps96c72623.jpg

DSC07906_zps5a11899d.jpg

When was this Gary Fisher made what are they worth please help..:crazy2:
How
DSC07918_zps8c61f0e1.jpg

Last edited:
That's like an 89 Gary Fisher HKII, should have mostly Deore components, including the old school shifters with a round body that you could switch between friction and indexed. I think it was one up from entry level in the lineup, which is still pretty good. Cromoly frame, before GF was bought up by Trek.

Bianchi looks like a nice score. Anything Campy (or Bianchi) is pretty good.

That's like an 89 Gary Fisher HKII, should have mostly Deore components, including the old school shifters with a round body that you could switch between friction and indexed. I think it was one up from entry level in the lineup, which is still pretty good. Cromoly frame, before GF was bought up by Trek.

Bianchi looks like a nice score. Anything Campy (or Bianchi) is pretty good.

Thank you for your information Its helpful .Anybody know what the Gary Fisher is worth ? I do have the pedals for the bike also. The Gary Fisher is not mint & but is respectable condition wise .Id like to have a idea of its value/ trade value if I decide to part with it.

You should be able to pull a solid $150 for the Gary Fisher. I've seen them online listed for much more, but I have a tough time breaking into the $200 range for 90s mountain bikes. The old Deore components are nice, but they are old technology so they don't bring a ton of money. They do work well though. A lot depends on the condition and brand of components. I wouldn't take less than $150 for the whole thing though.

Latest posts

Back