Bicycle Heaven Open House

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
expjawa said:
I'd imagine so, but still, a 4 hour drive is tough to justify just for an open house. I think I'll try to make their next swap meet though...
If you've ever been to the recently closed Pedaling History Museum in Buffalo,NY , Craig has 10 times more bikes and parts , if you do make it down for the next swap be sure to hook up with us ("Kool Kats") and maybe we could also include a ride !

Herman said:
expjawa said:
I'd imagine so, but still, a 4 hour drive is tough to justify just for an open house. I think I'll try to make their next swap meet though...
If you've ever been to the recently closed Pedaling History Museum in Buffalo,NY , Craig has 10 times more bikes and parts , if you do make it down for the next swap be sure to hook up with us ("Kool Kats") and maybe we could also include a ride !
I'd heard about the place in Buffalo, but not before they closed. If/when I do make it down to Bicycle Heaven, you guys will know for certain.

I'm picking up the "KOOL KATS" shirts on friday and will be handing them out to yinz guys at Bicycle Heaven on saturday night

Back