Big C's rockin' birthday Party!!! PICS added!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Big Buddha turns Fitty Two in February, so we figger to celebrate at the place we hope to have our Rat Rod Rendezvous during the warmer months.

I know he looks kinda bitter in the pic, but ba-leeeve me, he warms up after a pint or two. :D

The date is Thursday night , 17 Feb at the Pour House in Westmont NJ. Good beers, good food and annoying bike geeks. :mrgreen: What more could u want???

7:30 or so.....

Spin

bigc.jpg

Re: Big C's rockin' birthday Party!!!

Well in all honesty, I probably won't be jumping off any bridges soon. (I'm afraid of heights)
I am looking forward to sharing a good brew with a few of my fellow RatRodBikers, Though. 8)

Well if you do decide to jump, put me in your will for that fat tire bike please! That thing is awesome!!!!!!!! :D

slick said:
Well if you do decide to jump, put me in your will for that fat tire bike please! That thing is awesome!!!!!!!! :D
I would if I could. I was just trying it out. They're custom made at about 5 gs each. If I spent that much for a bike it's goin' in the ground with me!

slick said:

Slick, have you seen this?... viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30350&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

spinman,Bigcam59,

Man I do love a good Birthday party with annoying bike geeks :wink: Would love to be there....the 760 mile drive makes it tough :roll:

I'm all ready! Tires are pumped up and I got a fire extinguisher for the candles, just in case. :lol:

I just wanted to give a big thank you to everybody that showed up. The next meet is March 24th, hope to see you there. :D

Skipton said:
Right on! looks like a good time....cake, beer and bikes can't go wrong!
It was very good beer...and very good cake! :D

Latest posts

Back