Bike building put on hold

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the last couple weeks Ive been going crazy working, building bikes and voting for my hometown (the team my oldest plays for) in the USATODAY best high school rivalry contest. Well Brookfield vs Marceline has made it to the national level of the contest. So Im putting building bikes on hold for the next week so I can take that time and vote even more, after the contest is over its back to work on bikes. If anyone wants to help voting starts 12/13/2012 at 11 am est. http://contest.usatodayhss.com/

Good luck. Which team should we root for?

Seems like Politics as Usual. You want to take time off Bike Building to vote even more. How many votes do "you" get?
What do we get if we vote for your team? We will want to compare what the other team will pay us to vote.

WOW Was there a post here a few months ago with our President asking for votes? How much was he paying? I missed it. Darn! :D

Its Brookfield bulldogs vs Marceline tigers Better known as the bell game. The 2 teams that win get to split 10,000 dollars and get national coverage for their 2013 rivalry game. which may not seem like a lot but for 2 towns that have a total population of around 7000 people it is

Latest posts

Back