Bike from long ago

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to share this. It's a picture of me and a bike that I built 26 years ago.
Vintagelowrider.jpg
[/img][/url]

Hi, and welcome I'm from east of town, so 26 years ago huh? Still got all that hair??? I'm going down to Holley tomorrow with my son (hes got a truck) to ride in the freeze ride and race the mermaid bike. I do have a genuine pixie, but its still in the condition I found it in at the dump.
2pix.jpg

gotavan said:
Hi, and welcome I'm from east of town, so 26 years ago huh? Still got all that hair??? I'm going down to Holley tomorrow with my son (hes got a truck) to ride in the freeze ride and race the mermaid bike. I do have a genuine pixie, but its still in the condition I found it in at the dump.
2pix.jpg
Mir See! Mir See! Would you like last rites before or after your ride? P-Ratty doesn't want to add you to the prayer list! How do you steer that Pixie? Bee Les you gotavan, you'll need all you can find!
Ratmen!

Thanks. Story on bike-- learned how to weld wene I was a yougen a started building bicycles. This one was a five speed. 20'' slick rear24x1 3/8 front. Bsically it was built from ywo frames, the main one was columbia.Had a funky bmx seat from a huffy and finned, chrome front fender used on the rear of course. Her is a picture of a one I built recently.
Mr.jpg
[/img]

Back