Bike Show and Swap Meet Cleveland TN.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bike Show and Swap Meet in Cleveland TN. March 24, 2012 Saturday. Set up 10 am to 12 noon Show from 12 noon to 3 pm awards at 3 pm. We are located just 20 miles north of Chattanooga on I-75. We are good size town with a beautiful walk and bike Greenway. I have just secured the location of George R Stuart School on the main drag and only 100 yards from the Greenway. I will post more information as it becomes known. We will also be doing a 25 + mile bike ride as well for those who love to ride that afternoon. I look forward to seeig you there!!!!!

Update 12/14/2011 on the Bicycle Show and Swap Meet. We will be using all the proceeds to benfit the American Cancer Society. I have been involved with this orginization for years and is a worthy cause. BIG NEWS! we are going to try to pull off a Dragstrip and have bicycle drags that day. So be preparing your fastest bike and practice up on your speed for a great time to be had by all. If you have done this at your show please share the does and don'ts of the drag strip idea. I will continue to update this as it becomes available. Hope to see you there!

I always had a slow drag it is a lot tougher to ride slow then it is to go fast always a good laugh. :D

Uploaded the show flyer

BikeShowFlyer001.jpg

Appreciate the great responce. Anyone that can print off a copy of the flyer and hang it in their local bike shop would be greatly appreciated. Or if you need me to mail you a hard copy just let me know! We are looking for a great turnout! Thanks to everyone!!!

I will be placing my bicycle "Tubcycle" in the Chattanooga TN. World of Wheels January 6-8, 2012. Look me up if you want to get some flyers or jsut talk bicycles. We are doing our best to get the word out about the show and fill this venue will offer a lot of publicity. I have purchased two Hotwheels radar guns to hopefuly check speed on the drags? it should be a lot of fun. See you There!!

Looks like a 5 hour trip but I think I can make it. My truck has horrible mileage so i'll have to bring my car. That means I can only bring a couple of bikes but I want to leave room for stuff I buy. Is there usually a lot for sale? Also, my columbia mach 5 (modified) is my main drag bike. I'm not sure if I want to sacrifice the space for a race. Is the drag usually popular?

Just finished up the World of Wheels in Chattanooga TN. I had a blast and met a lot of nice people. I handed out over 200 flyers to those who where interested in coming. (this saved money over just handing out one to everyone that came by and would throw away) I have logged over 300 miles so far traveling around placing flyers in bicycle shops around the south east. I am trying my best to get the word out by handing out flyers plus placing it on ebay and craigs list. If no ne show up its not that I have not tried. I am talking with a live band bout coming along with the DJ that will be there. I am also talking to a famous Hot Rod Artist and Pen Striper and will let you know if this materializes. There will be food vendors and a lot more suprises. This may be the first one but it should be a big blow out with a lots of fun for the entire family. I want this to be a family type show where families can come together and have fun. Like I state on the flyer we have a beautiful walk and bike trail right near the school if any one wants to ride or walk. I have tried to plan it so those who live a long way off can come and still hopefull be home before midnight. I appreciate all of the kind feedback of all of those who say they will come and look forward to seeing everyone.

I just want to say thanks for the responce it has been overwhelming. Since I first posted this and started spreading the word I have been sending out on average about 2 flyers a day either by email request or by letter. There is a lot of planning going on to provide one of the best shows around. Hope to see you there!

Scotts Bicycle Shop here in Cleveland TN. is helping me with the t-Shirts and the order was placed today for 150 shirts. I hope to have them ready to bring a few to the Cycology Bike Show in Maryville TN. on Feb 11, 2012. This is a black T with the show logo on the back (same as flyer) and Scotts logo on the front. They will sale for $12 each with proceeds benefiting the American Cancer Society. Hope to see you in March!

The T-Shirts have arrived and look great. I hope to post pictures soon. There 100% Cotton, Black, Gildan Brand T-Shirt with the logo on the back and Scotts Bicycle logo on the front. I am going to run by the post office and find the cheapest surest way to ship and come up with a flat prince on the shirts in case some one wants one. I will keep you posted and appreciate the responce. I just had someone from California purchase a swap meet spot off of ebay????? Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Latest posts

Back