Bike Show and Swap Meet Cleveland TN.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have listed the T-shirts on ebay for sale. You should be able to search under Get-A-Grip if you would like to purchase one. It shows the front and Back of the shirt. Starting Bid of 18.99 includes shipping to the lower 48 US states. Available in Small, Medium, large, X Large and 2X. You can waite and by one the day of the show for $12. Thanks!!!

Would It be cool if I dragged on my bmx bike. Its the bike I use to race on the track soo im pretty fast on it. If this is unfair please let me know and I will find another ride 8)

Okay, now that's just too cool! That is what i wanted to see is people getting into the spirit of the old s'cool drag spirit. You have it nailed! Great job and you should do well. I'm wanting someone to show up with one of the old drag shutes from the late 60's that were made for bikes, now that would be awesome! Looking forward to your show as well in March! You always do a great job.

All bikes are welcomed at this show as it is a bicycle show. There will be top 20 bicycles awarded along with one more being best of show for a total of 21. All bikes will be looked at and considered with the top 20 best being awarded. I do not have individual classes because I have been to shows where one guy shows up with a bike missing half its parts and being held together with one bolt winning an award because he is the only one in his class. Therefore we pick the top 20 from 8 different catagories an award at least two from each catagorie if deserving. Eight catagories times 2 equals 16 so some catogories may receive more than two winners and some classes could receive none. I hope this helps in understanding what will take place because we want the best of the best to be awarded. Thanks for your question.

I will be in Murfreesboro TN on March 10, 2012 at the bicycle show. This is a great show put on by some great guys and will be there with the T-shirts if you want to get one early. Thanks!

Thanks for the Bump. I have heard from over 6 states with people saying they are excited about coming so I am pumped about the show. We will have a DJ playing tunes during the show with the Drags adding alot of entertainment. I'm planning on a great event for the entire family. Look forward to seeing all of my bike friends this weekend in Murfreesboro and then again at the show in Cleveland.

Ready to rock!
fullside.jpg

See you there,

As stated we are pulling out all the stops to make this a great show. We are now building a custom bike for a give away if we can get it completed. I picked it up in Murfreesboro this past weekend at the show. It has been dissasembled and the frame is sent to the paint shop for paint. I thought it would be killer to have a giveaway bike for the first show and perhps start a tradition. Don't hold me too it but we are moving 90 mph to get it done. Thanks to all who say they are coming!

This would be the same bike. This bike frame is one of the coolest bike frames around. Thanks for the offer on the fenders however, I am going fenderless. The chrome on this bike is cleaning up perfect. I did change out the bars to some smaller apes and have bought some 72 spoke rims. It is in the paint shop geiting painted Harley Orange with a black tank and front fork. It will be a mild custom with no mods to the frame other than paint. I hoep to have a local guy pin stripe it. It should look trick once finished. I just thought a giveaway bike would be the way to go and thanks for bringing it to Murfreesboro. If I had more time I would have posted the build to on here for more advertisment but I have less than a week and a half to finish. Wouldn't it be just too cool if you took it back home? Its always good to see you and will see you at the show.

DSCN0363.jpg

You must be there to have a chance at this years giveaway bike. It is a spaceliner from the 60's. It will be completed for the show this saturday but wanted to wet your appitites for this cool bike.

DSCN0362.jpg

The new wheels should be here Monday to finish out the bike. This is one show you do not want to miss. We are located just 20 minutes north of Chattanooga off I-75 at a beautiful School right on one of the busiest streets in Cleveland. The show is located near our bike and walk Greenway and has a playground for the kids. We will have a DJ playing tunes, there will be food vendors and more. All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society.

Thanks for the kind words on the 2012 Giveaway bike. We will be asking people to vote for their favorite bicycle at the show for $1 for each vote. They can vote as many times as they want for one bike or for several bikes. Each person that votes will place their name and phone number on the ticket along with the number of their favorite bike. At the end of the show we will see who gets the most votes for a trophy and then draw a ticket out of the bag for the giveaway bike. This is to encourage people to vote for their favorite bike in the show. Therefore come and VOTE! I am dorr and I approve this message.

DSCN0368.jpg

Here it is 99% complete. Don't forget to have a chance to take this bike home, you must be at our show this Saturday in Cleveland TN. Hope to see you there!

Latest posts

Back