Bikes do grow on trees !!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
Came across this pic, i think its some sort of contest were prizes are hung on the top of greased poles. :lol:

2GreasyPoleAP_800x489.jpg

I dont think anyone could afford the liability to pull something like that off over here though :lol:

From the picture it looks like the idea is to have people climb over each others backs & stand on someones shoulders until you reach the prizes. I'd hate to be the person on the bottom.

I've been to county fairs that had greased pole climbing contests. I never won anything, but it was a blast trying to climb a greased pole......man that doesn't sound right at all.

El MoFo Grande said:
From the picture it looks like the idea is to have people climb over each others backs & stand on someones shoulders until you reach the prizes. I'd hate to be the person on the bottom.

I've been to county fairs that had greased pole climbing contests. I never won anything, but it was a blast trying to climb a greased pole......man that doesn't sound right at all.

Once as a kid I climbed an icy telephone pole, with a rope tied between your hands and a good pair of baseball cleats it's not all that hard. :wink: No I wasn't turning my cable back on, I was birdwatching and saw something disconnected....... :lol: :wink:

Latest posts

Back