Bikes for sale in Alameda CA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today after work, I went to Alameda Cycles to pick up an ordered part. Across the street is an antique mall. I went through and saw some nice bikes I thought I would mention if anyone had one on there bucket list. I was unable to take pics.

1 Green Mens Schwinn Varsity, super tall probably a 25 inch frame, it was the cleanest varsity I have seen in many years

2 Green Schwinn Mens Speedster 3 Speed, probably a 23 inch frame, was a little big on me but nowhere close to the varsity. Also Exceptionally Clean.

3 Blue Schwinn Town and Country. Paint had some scratches but all chrome was awesome, Seat was changed,

4 Black fendered Ladies Schwinn lightweight, I couldnt see the model because it was turned around. Fenders had rust spots, I couldnt get close to it.

5 A super unusual Tandem, noone knew anything about it, hanging way above the front door.

I wish I could take pics. The mall is on Park Ave in Alameda CA across from Alameda Bicycle

Latest posts

Back