Bikes that 93EXCivic has seen on the internet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Inspired by MattiThundrrr's thread. I figured I'd do one of bikes I like and I think so of you guys would it.

Saw this cool build on Pinkbike
p3pb20954859.jpg
p4pb20954841.jpg

Great bike. I'd wager that came out of a garage or basement in Boulder after being ridden once and needed little to no work when the above company got their hands on it.

Edit: I read the story, which is great and has historical significance. That resto was too good to be coming from that particular commercial entity.

PS Dig The Radavist, super cool people. Kyle from Golden Saddle in Silver Lake = Legit

Last edited:
J.P. Weigle, there's a name I haven't heard in a while. I was in Peter's shop in the late eighties (in Haddam CT ?). He treated our bike club to a tour (pre his divorce when his wife was still painting the frames. Post divorce he painted them himself). He was and I imagine still is, such a kind humble soul. He builds great bikes. I wish I could afford to have him build me a touring bike.

J.P. Weigle, there's a name I haven't heard in a while. I was in Peter's shop in the late eighties (in Haddam CT ?). He treated our bike club to a tour (pre his divorce when his wife was still painting the frames. Post divorce he painted them himself). He was and I imagine still is, such a kind humble soul. He builds great bikes. I wish I could afford to have him build me a touring bike.
Yeah I'd love to have a rando bike built by him but I have heard the wait times and cost are absolutely incredible.

Latest posts

Back