Bikes that 93EXCivic has seen on the internet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few randoms from Instagram

Screenshot 2021-09-10 111513.png

Screenshot 2021-09-10 111536.png

1984 Fuji Sundance converted to 650b and dropbar

Screenshot 2021-09-10 111900.png
Screenshot 2021-09-10 111918.png

Old Raliegh 650b fixie conversion

Screenshot 2021-09-10 112123.png

Weird GT Outback step thru build

Honestly hopeful that this lockdown noise will cause a resurgence in the 26 market: I'm seeing more people dusting off the old steel, and finding that they kinda like it.
Same. There are a few interesting ones that have come out recently like the Rene Herse Humptulip, Ultradynamico Mars and Terra One Rider T1. The first two of them are more focused on gravel style riding but still.

I really want something more grippy then a Maxxis Ardent but not a full out Minion DHF. The problem for me is for the most part people riding 26in are either gravel riders with 26in conversions, commuters/causal riders with old mtbs/walmart specials, dirt jumpers or freeriders.

The problem for me is for the most part people riding 26in are either gravel riders with 26in conversions, commuters/causal riders with old mtbs/walmart specials, dirt jumpers or freeriders.
Most people on 26" here are older than I am, using them for shopping, while younger riders are riding to the fields because there was not enough room in the tractor cab... ;)

Wow, don't think I've ever seen a skip tooth as clean as that! That first Stumpjumper and the full sus Manitou are pretty good stuff too

Holy moly, that's like a hundred bucks! There's probably almost that much aluminum in the beast! As for shipping, don't get me started. Getting that into Canada would easily triple the price.

Latest posts

Back