Bit by the bug hard!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently jumped into the bike game in early April of this year when I decided I was bored and wanted to build a ratbike. I had been looking at bikes on CL already because My big bro rides BMX and I was looking for a cool bike to ride with him. Next thing you know I bought a lowrider bike that I used as a blank canvas and came up with this, I'm pretty happy with it. I would have entered it in the build off but I wasn't hip to RRB before I started my build.

Before

After

Nice transformation! I like the rear fender mounting. I mounted one similiar on a project and used the front fender to fill the gap behind the seat tube. i had to carefully trim the edges flat and leave a small tab to mount them- i left the butt seam where the bottom of your fender is curently mounted. It left the seam hidden and the fender apeared to wrap 3/4 away around the tire. Ive always had a soft spot for lowrider style bikes. Yours looks good.
-Jesse

Back