Black Friday is coming!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In just a few days an army consisted of mostly crazy women will bombard your local stores and malls. Load up on ammunition (meat,chips,beer) immediately! Stay home and guard the fort, we don't need any heros, it's a loosing battle!

I wonder if there will be any new BFK's? I could use a red, white or coppertone one.. COME ON WALMART!! lol

The guys on the Pacific site say no Black Friday bikes this year, walmart could hardly give those things away last year.

i dont think the stingrays will be reappearing, they practically had to give them away last year. they did make a coppertone reissue sometime back, bout they usually go for a little more than $88

I agree they were hard to sell at first but weren't they great for us? lol. They aren't collectable material but they sure are fun to play with.

FaceOFFbikes said:
I agree they were hard to sell at first but weren't they great for us? lol.

Hahahaha, you got that right. I am a regular Wal-Mart customer and have only seen one BFK Stingray in my life, the one I ended up getting. :mrgreen:

schwinnmesa said:
FaceOFFbikes said:
I agree they were hard to sell at first but weren't they great for us? lol.

Hahahaha, you got that right. I am a regular Wal-Mart customer and have only seen one BFK Stingray in my life, the one I ended up getting. :mrgreen:
I still have my black one (outside trying to rust it up) and my blue one for my son.

my little brother got a BFK last year cuz my grandma works for Wal-Mart and they had one left when she bought it for $19.99!!!!! i was super mad when he told me about it cuz i had just gotten into the ratrod scene and was looking for a start. i couldnt believe that he had gotten such a good deal on a cool bike. i wish they would do it one more year!!! just once, so i could get my hands on one.

Easy E

schwinnmesa said:
Nooooooo... don't rust it! Anything but that! My dad has been looking for a black one. :wink:
Then come and get it! the slick is beggin" to be ridden..lol

schwinnmesa said:
FaceOFFbikes said:
Then come and get it! the slick is beggin" to be ridden..lol

You sick, sick human being. :oops:

lol!
It doesn't have an "owner". My son has the blue one in my closet and my daughter has a project that I am putting together. I also have 4 other kid bikes with no owners.. Wait a minute, that reminds me..

tlaing1 said:
faceoff..... got pics?!?!

DSCF2575.jpg

DSCF2591.jpg

DSCF2581.jpg

DSCF2587.jpg

I have the BFK handlebars on my lil chik and they have been "spreaded out"

Latest posts

Back