Blackened

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finally had time to complete this build, and I didn't think it would happen. I had the main part of the bike built, but I had some extras I wanted to add to the bike, and I knew I wouldn't have time for posting every little detail, so I added them and will briefly explain them. The headlight, was chrome with major rust pitting, so I sanded it down and made it the same black as the bike. The lisence plate on the back of the seat came from a sale. The headbadge is an aluminum can screenprinted, cut and attached, and the rear rack is from the black Coast King I got a awhile back. And the forks on the forks are just that. I had fun with this one!
Before...
columbiasterling.jpg

And Blackened...
DSCN0102.jpg

DSCN0104.jpg

DSCN0106.jpg

DSCN0105.jpg

DSCN0098.jpg

DSCN0099.jpg

DSCN0100.jpg

DSCN0090.jpg

DSCN0088.jpg

Alot of great lookin' bikes so far, and hopefully alot more coming!

cool AND unique. Not 'just' another chopper. The stance reminds me of the increasingly popular 60s gassers! Lots of cool little details like the steerhorns, the plate under the seat, the screenprinted badge (which came out nice), the blackened headlight looks just menacing. And the forks on the fork just made me smile. You've build yourself a cool little ratrod. Well done!

Latest posts

Back