BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My latest, nearly finished BMX project, '91 Redline 220, few more things left to do, can't wait for the weather to warm up so I'm a little more motivated to get in the garage.

WOW! Nice collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ive never seen a chrome quad ! :cool:

Everyone has some good looking bikes. Some I rode when I was young. A couple of years ago I acquired a complete Takara with a mono shock. It's kinda fun to ride but the shock is bad and very springy. Anyone else got one of these? Or know anything about them?

Everyone has some good looking bikes. Some I rode when I was young. A couple of years ago I acquired a complete Takara with a mono shock. It's kinda fun to ride but the shock is bad and very springy. Anyone else got one of these? Or know anything about them?
Takara mono shocks are pretty cool. Most where made by LRV the same company that made the matthews mono shock. I have a few monos but not a Takara. Let me know if you ever want to get rid of it.
Some pictures would be nice.

Takara mono shocks are pretty cool. Most where made by LRV the same company that made the matthews mono shock. I have a few monos but not a Takara. Let me know if you ever want to get rid of it.
Some pictures would be nice.
Here is my Takara. Its really dirty because its out in the shed. Hope my upload works. Im computer challenged.

20140225_173104_zps359c8f89.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive always missed my Technique 24'' cruiser so figured Id build something similar.

:43: Never seen or heard of these before, but now I find I must have one! Really nice! :thumbsup:

Luke.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back