Board Track Forks

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would someone like to post a how to on boardtrack forks? I've seen a few on here, some home made. I have a motorbike project and I was just going to weld truss rods to it. But if there is a more detailed way of going about it that would be great.

this kind?
forkswithpaint002.jpg

or like these?
rosermary.jpg

or like these?
Picture009.jpg

all 3 of those are home made

I really like the second and third ones. Thanks for the close up shot of the third one. That's totally in my abilities.

#2....hooch has a how too he just bumped up to answer a ? i had about the mounting(check his posts under forq)
and the #3 is boradtrack fans under his boardtrack x build

sensor can you go into a little more detail and maybe some more pictures on the first kind of forks. not trying to offend your work what so ever, and maybe its cuz im a noob here, but i cant really tell much of a difference on them compared to some other forks. god i hate being a noob!!!

Easy E

not a problem they were just some stock blade forks from a sting ray(looked like this before the wrenches)...
20orlessparts001.jpg

then just welded some 3/8" box ends that i cut in half onto the forks for the truss rod guides(heres with the wrenches tacked on...
20orlessfork.jpg

and heres after they were fully welded and glazed so i could prime and paint....
20orlessforksandtank002.jpg

if you want to see the whole thing done and on a bike its in my intro link
and hey.....dont sweat asking about what the difference was(you should have seen my first post after my intro :roll: ) that just means i did a good job on them :wink:

Latest posts

Back