Boise and Seattle Bike Swaps

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The Boise one pretty much sucks for ratrodders. lots of road bike stuff.
http://www.boisebikeswap.com/

The Kent/Seattle swap is amazing. I stopped by last year and bought a few parts for a great price.
Seattle2008.jpg

well sadly i didnt take my camra but was a great day of bikerie and i found a few goodies to take home ..

and i got to catch a streamliner from hitting the ground when a careless kid bumped it ... one of my favorite bikes and i got to hold it if only for a moment .. then i remembered it wasnt mine and let it go... i can still feel the cool steel against my hands and see it if i close my eyes .. DOH !!!! why didnt i have my camra??!??!

hey gravedigger, didn't know we had another ratter in WA. thats 4 that i know of. i am in Bothell.yeah i didn't make kent today was it a good meet

outlaw :mrgreen:

seemed a little weaker then i hoped, yet any gathering of rattie out bike lovers is a good one ..

Bothel EH?.. cool one of therse days we should pick a middle ground a cruiser .. get the other webbed toed bikies and ride!

Seattle here... I can't believe I didn't even hear about this until today... that bites.
Looks like I have to wait another year.

fair lane, where ya been? Sept 7 at goldies on airport way, Ratrodbikes show an shine, lots of hot music, party time. i am entering Black Wicked an my B/T Superbe, soooo all you Ratters bring it up. need a place to hang, let me know. how about all of us in this great state start a Rat bike club?

Outlaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am planning on being there, I'll be rideing my daily ride (the Zombie King) and hopefully my wife will be there too... we just need to find and finish a ride for her. I'm looking forward to it, besides it's just around the corner from my house!

Back