BOISE First Annual Tweed Ride and BBP 3rd Anniversary

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My wife and I went on our first "tweed ride" for the Boise Bike Project 3rd Anniversary Party. We invested less than $20 in apparel and rode the appropriate bikes. The ride was a nice short ride from Camels Back Park down to Bittercreek Ale House. The BBP was celebrating it's 3rd year in business. Free Beer and great food followed. REI presented a $5000 big check for ongoing kid's bike education. I even received a "work horse" award for too much volunteering. Bittercreek Ale House does a great job sponsoring the BBP and even sells some of the better bikes for them. I donated my wood bike to the BBP and it is for sale there too.

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0035.jpg

Cool Deal, and what a nice donation too (the bike). Im sure BBP could put the gift from REI to good use as well.

Rat Rod said:
Looks like fun!

Your wife's Schwinn is really nice....Uncle Stretch will be proud too. :wink:

Thanks. I am actually looking for a nice set of chrome S2's for her bike. As for Uncle Stretch's, I decided it is fairly rare. The only Schwinn that Paul has and will ever mess with. :wink:

Boise must be a fun place to live. Looks like there is always something going on. Glad the Ol Schwinn pulled it through for you. That 1893 copy I did that time would have been more suitable ,its a shame it had to give its life for another project. :cry: :cry:

Latest posts

Back