Bonjour from Quebec, Canada!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI / Bonjour!

Glad I found this site, I'm an avid biker from Ottawa, Canada - I live in Gatineau Québec (across the Outaouais river from Ottawa). I'm very fortunate to be living in a city that is so "biker friendly" - However, there's not much a "rat rod" scene...or custom bike scene, so it's great to have a forum such as this one to exchange information and see some really cool unique bikes. In the future I'd like to get more involved in designing and building custom bikes - so this forum is perfect for me.

I'm an ex Mtn biker who put the full suspension aside when my wife gave birth to our 2 sons since then I've been more of a city "cruiser" - I own 2 Electra cruisers (Hellbilly and Rat Fink), also have my 5yr old son on a Junior Rat Fink, my 3yr old rides an Electra Mini Rod (still on training wheels...hopefully they'll come off this fall)...my wife rides a revamped West Coast Chopper which I completed this summer.

It's a family affair, I'm also quite sold on Electra Bikes (can you tell) :wink:

Actually in the process of getting my youngest son - the Electra Junior Straight 8 - yes another one...I have 3rd son on the way, he needs some wheels of his own!!

I will get some bike pics posted once I figure that out.

Cheers

Hey Cruizing in Ottawa,
There is some Rat Rod and custom bike action happening at Freak Bike Militia (Montreal Chapter) (Golden horseshoe chapter : Hamilton Ont. area),

You can even see some video's from the Hamilton guys on Facebook or youtube.

thanks for the head's up! I'll definitely check that out.

I'll be posting those pics soon. cheers!

Latest posts

Back