Boston Bike Ride Saturday Sept 8th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Official Meeting Place Will Be:

The Paradise Rock Club at 4:00PM

This is their site: http://www.thedise.com/

Lots of parking lots, spaces, and garages in the area.

Contact number 603-325-2447 NO TEXTING, call only

Thanks Guys

Brian

huh for some reason I keep getting something on my phone. Says text message from.......

Stupid phone

Brian, did you get my text last week offering you 8 of my old gas station signs for free? I never heard back so I scrapped them.

Was hoping to get coverage but I have to fill in for another courier Saturday .And I need to ferry over to Long Island
to pickup a 1994 Geo Metro (40+ mpg) for my business.Just too busy for this ride. But.....
let's catch up at HPVF Sunday !....................Stevil

Wow. Pretty sad the ride was booked for over 2 months and we still have last minute bailers. Hope someone decides to show up......

I too, hope that some folk show-up for this ride, as it is an excellent ride date to have the day before the HPVF. Believe me Brian, if I could be there, I would be there – in a heartbeat.

The weather looks to be really bad for tonight; would it be possible to reschedule this ride? It would be a nice ride to have at some point.

BTW – I was born and raised in New York City’s East Village; I was a teenager during the 60’s and lived only 6 blocks from the Fillmore East. Just say’n

AND NO - I'm not a Yankees fan - I'm a Mets fan :mrgreen:

Whether forecast didn't look too bad, but I just talked to Brian. He cancelled the ride do to lack of interest. No word on reschedule yet.

Latest posts

Back