bought it for the seat...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2046_294712793967743_1923832014_n.jpg

Kinda cool paisley banana seat, schwinn springer,and my 2nt bendix 2 speed kickback! I think I did good for 69cents :D (traded a babe ruth candy bar for it)

man that lil kids dads gonna come after you once he eats that candy bar.... :lol: :lol: but for real killer deal bro.. "id buy that for a candy bar" you got your seat now send the rest of it to me !!!! :mrgreen:

I have had a few like that but mostly on Bmx bikes from kids standing on the pedals and jumping them. Cheap cranks :roll:

Actually, I took the kickback off this bike and put it on a different one, and I didn't notice too much of a difference in the shifting/breaking from my last wheel. I found the bike under a old aluminum boat, so that might have bent the crank when the boat was set down?

That's a very nice idea, I've never been partial to fully colored tires. But that combined with the paisley ought to be killer! (Cough)buildoff8(cough)

I want to get some off white tires for an indian tribute I've been wanting to do, I've got the frame about 30% welded together. Hanging on the wall now... I really should get that thing together

I like it....the skinny tires, banana seat and color combo...it's got a cool vibe just the way it is. 8)

Looks like a Huffy sprocket...is the bike 24 or 26 in?

Latest posts

Back