Brazen 🔥 (Finished)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and a couple friends went out riding this morning and I too what I thought would be good finish pics. At sunrise it was cloudy.

Here are a couple, unaltered, un-cropped.
View attachment 244016

View attachment 244017

As I was finishing up I heard the front tire start hissing and it was flat before we. Old even get outta the park. Found the tubes stem had come loose. Common problem with cheep tubes.

So, I got it home, a bit afraid to take off the tire, for fear of messing with the finish, and was successful.

Then... I added the tires I had picked up for stray kats ride. Some GT 2.5" smoothies.

View attachment 244018

View attachment 244019
I think the fill in the fenders and hopefully top off the build.

Edit. Trying for more pics at sunset ..

Some former orbo bikes were on the ride today... a 40 rollfast and a 37 roadmaster and the 46 shelby
View attachment 244020

Had to take it on a ride to test out the new slicks. Rides so smooth. Will lrobably drop the pressure to 35 after they sit a few days at 45.

Really glad I changed them out.
View attachment 244024
Rolled by the neighborhood park on a test ride. Hoping I didn't catch the only sun today this morning.
The Smoothies are over the top 👌

Love it!

Those Smoothies are just what this Dreamcycle needed! ( Dreamsicle ....Smoothie... I'm working hard here! )

dreamsicle gt.jpg

plus sign.jpg

smoothies.jpg

equals sign.jpg

sweet.jpg

Latest posts

Back