broke my own rule and bought a cursed newer sting ray for 40 bucks.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
well I broke my own rule and bought one of the god awful hideous extremely overpriced pieces of crap that wal mart calls a sting ray.
however, there is a motive behind committing this blasphemous task.
first off the price was right 40 bucks as she sits that was not bad at all in my opinion.
the other reason was I was going to use the front end on my klunker, but my wife decided she likes it and it is one she can ride it.
it needs a little love but all the components that are hard to find are still intact and in good shape.
plus I like the matte black paintjob so its a keeper.
I do not think this particular one is the occ version but it is ok I hate those whiney crybabies anyhow lol
here is the abomination

Like the rear tire only cos it looks low profile,the seats on all versions of these are so ugly and too big for the bike,if the front end was raked out more and the frame stretched out at the front too I think they would look better

Sent from my VF685 using Tapatalk

Yes it' an OCC sting ray. I have one that is metallic blue in good like new shape. I have risen around the block a few times. Been fun. The good thing was it was that it was free!

Heres one in mint condition I got for 5 bucks.IMO about 4 bucks more than they are worth if you are gonna try and ride it.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back