Brookline NH Transportation Show & Swap this Month!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Just spotted this on auctionzip. Finally something close enough I might make it!

________________________________________________________________________________
Auctioneer Brookline Auction Gallery LLC 603-673-4474
Auction Date Apr 26 Auction
Rt. 130
Brookline, NH
Click to Map
Time 07:00AM
Auctioneer's Other Listings E-mail Auctioneer Auctioneer's Web Site

Due to the Amherst,NH Antique car show closing for this year, (rumors are the land is sold or is for sale.) we would like to throw our hat into the arena. Beginning on April 26,we will be hosting a smaller version of the Infamous car show which has been running in Amherst for many years.

Space is going to be limited. It will be first come first serve. Reservations are going to be a must. We are still working on logistics since this is so last minute. Just how our Winter shows started. We are going to run just like the Amherst show. The last Sunday of every month and it will be limited to transportation related. Antique & vintage cars & parts, Antique & vintage motorcyles & parts, & Antique & vintage bicycles, & other modes of vintage transportation. Please spread the word & make your reservations.

603-673-4474

[email protected]

Cool! Walker, are you planning on going to any of these?

I'll be there.

Walker, did you ever go to the amherst show? I've been going to that for 40 years now. So sad it closed.

Fyi, there is another show/swap I believe in Candia looking to take over the Amherst crowd. Be curious to see where people land.

Will do. This is close enough to the inlaws that I think it will work out occasionally. Dan, I'm going to try to get you a copy of the wheel building / truing chapter out of my Barnetts manual, and I have those super wide bars for you.

Latest posts

Back